Frequently Asked Questions about Individual Subscriptions
1. Will I receive a password? May I share my password with friends, or is use limited solely to me?
When you complete the subscription process, you will receive a user name and a password. You may not share your password; you are the only one licensed to use this password.
2. What if I forget my password?
We have instructions for what to do if you forget your user name or your password. Details about how to do this will be included as part of the subscription process.
3. Why should I get an individual subscription to AJEV Online?
Individual Subscribers have access to tables of contents, abstracts, full text searching, full text display, document delivery, PDFs, links to Medline and GenBank, future tables of contents, interjournal links to other HighWire Press journals, and the advantage of having password access to AJEV Online from any computer connected to the Internet. [Ordering Procedure][Cost][ASEV Membership]
Without a subscription, you have access to Tables of contents, abstracts, and full text searching at no cost and without having to register.
4. How can I tell if my institution has subscribed? How do I get my institution to subscribe?
If your institution has an online subscription and you are on an associated computer, you will automatically have access to the tables of contents, abstracts, full-text searching, full text display, PDFs, Medline and GenBank links, and future tables of contents. You'll also see a button at the top of the page confirming you're signed in as part of an institution.
Your institution may have a print subscription but not an online subscription to American Journal of Enology and Viticulture. If you would like to suggest an institutional subscription, please contact your librarian.
5. Will I still be able to get the print version? And for how long?
All ASEV members receive AJEV Online as a member benefit. The print version is available for an add-on fee. At this point, we still plan to publish both print and electronic versions of the AJEV.
6. Who is eligible for an Individual Subscription? ASEV Members are eligible for Individual Subscriptions to AJEV, providing them with an online version of the journal.
7. How can I access the AJEV Online if I am not an ASEV member?
You may wish to apply for ASEV membership. Without a subscription you have access to tables of contents, abstracts, and full text searching (without full text viewing) at no cost and without having to register. You may also purchase individual copies of articles for $10.00.